Our client a leading workplace solutions provider, is looking for an Environmental and Sustainability Operations Manager to join their Ashton-under-Lyne office on a Permanent basis.
As the Environmental and Sustainability Operations Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver environmental and sustainability functionality to the business.
- Support environmental and sustainability management systems to manage pollution risks, energy conservation, procurement, neighbourly compliance, and waste control.
- Create and implement environmental and sustainability projects to continually improve the business processes.
- Ensure the business fulfils legal requirements on environmental management.
- Support and manage Social Value activities.
- Support how customers achieve their ESG objectives through collaboration and strong reporting.
Qualifications or equivalent experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification (CSR Qualification would be a benefit)
- 1+ years’ experience in corporate social responsibility or sustainability
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of and commitment to environmental and sustainability management.
- Possess working knowledge of operational, legal and management systems aspects of the function.
- Possess a thorough understanding of environmental protection, ESG and the carbon footprint.
- ISO and EcoVadis framework experience (or the desire to learn and attend courses to improve
- Possess a high level of knowledge of aspect and impact assessments.
- The ability to work with colleagues to train on policies and procedures within ESG.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Location – Ashton-under-Lyne
Hybrid – 4 days on-site ideally
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£40,000 - 42,000
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester