Our client are looking for an experienced Systems Accountant to join their growing team.
As Systems Accountant, you will add huge value to the Finance function to aid their day to day operations and future growth.
- Contribute to efficient operation of the Oracle FCCS and PBCS tools during monthly, quarterly and annual reporting cycles
- Drive and coordinate continued improvements and enhancements to the Oracle FCCS and PBCS environment
- Provide a high level of service to the financial reporting and financial planning teams, understanding their reporting needs and being the go-to person for all system related activities
- Review and document existing systems and processes used across the group and recommend improvements
- Collaborating with IT and financial staff to meet business requirements
- Troubleshooting and fixing finance related system issues
- Training and supporting finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Working with business intelligence software
- Support system integrations on new company acquisitions and mergers
- Other ad hoc projects as required by Senior Management team
- Develop strong business partnering relationships across the wider business.
- Assist with the development of improved financial reporting across the group
- Assist with the delivery of the group statutory accounts production.
- Assist with the monthly consolidation
- Assist with the delivery of group budgets and reforecasts
- Strong understanding of roles and responsibilities within the Finance department, other support functions and various businesses required; including a broad knowledge of financial products in order to give accurate and insightful advice
- A range of other ad hoc tasks and projects to support the needs of a growing business
Skills & Background
- Solid technical and analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data clearly
- Advanced systems skills
- Business Central experience is essential
- Broad experience and knowledge of accounting systems, including systems development
- Expertise of Oracle FCCS, Oracle PBCS and smart query is desirable
- Experience in high growth businesses and flexibility in their approach.
- Strong finance process understanding
- Ability to manage project schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Good understanding of data processing, data uploads, interfaces with other systems, data extraction, and manipulation, all the way to effectively presenting it and reporting it
- Experience of working on the implementation, change, or upgrade of an ERP system is beneficial but not essential
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£65,000 - 75,000
Location: Hybrid - Manchester