Our client, a global communications organisation, is currently recruiting a Project Manager for their office based in Sunderland. This is a permanent full-time office-based role.
As a Project Manager within the BPO division, you will be responsible for successfully delivering the design, plan, development and implementation of group wide projects using standard project and company process methodology. Ensuring client and internal requirements are met, and that the project is completed to plan and within budget.
- Carry out Project Management on own projects.
- Build strong relationships with senior management across the business units and the sites.
- Report accurately on baseline costs & ROI vs forecast costs (actuals, estimates to complete) and revised ROI ensuring your projects are delivered within the agreed budget.
- To identify & manage project resources from all levels within the organisation for timely delivery of your projects.
- To initiate project status meetings and hold project scrums on an appropriate basis for the project.
- Awareness and adhering to certain industry standards such as ISO 9001 /2 ISO 27001 accreditations.
- Perform any other duties that may be required by your line manager and the Director for Programme Management from time to time.
- Attend and comply with all training on new products and business offerings to support Client & Internal transition and transformation deliveries.
- Multi-Site travel and project support where overnight stays are possible.
- To adhere to Project Governance as set by the PMO.
You will need to possess effective verbal and written communication skills and have proven project management experience. You must be well organised, able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies; you will transform requirements into a realistic project that can be communicated to relevant departments within the business and manage the delivery of these. There is a strong need for you to be independent as well as a team player, focused, confident, assertive and diplomatic.
- Delivery focused. Passionate about delivering value, on time and above customer expectations.
- Experienced in the use of ERP tools to effectively control project delivery (MS Project Server, MIS, SharePoint, Resource Planning, Forecasting, Estimating, Management Information, Reporting)
- Experience using Prince2 / Agile methodologies
- Ability to use reporting and MI effectively for projects and line management
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate and report successfully with all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong relationship management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attend all training on new products and Paragon offerings to support Client deliveries & Internal Transformations.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK. NO sponsorship on offer.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status