Our client, a leading communications company, is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
As Information Security Manager for this Global business services provider, you will work with clients, suppliers, and colleagues to support the Group information security and data protection programmes. Your focus will be around ISO 27001 certified information security management system (ISMS) and will be to maintain policy, guidance, and manage the internal and external audit programmes.
- Maintain documentation across the ISMS to reflect business and industry developments
- Manage internal and external audit programme
- Conduct internal and supplier audits
- Collect and document audit evidence as part of continuous assurance activities
- Review and validate supplier security and data protection provisions
- Contribute to enterprise risk management activities
- Provide regular reporting on the status of the ISMS and compliance
- Support colleagues with SME advice and guidance, including informing risk assessments
- Keep up-to-date with technology, legal and regulatory developments
Skills and Experience
- Commitment to a safe and secure environment for colleagues, clients, and customers
- Expertise in information security and data protection
- Familiarity with ISO 27001
- Good understanding of computing concepts and terminology
- Experience in writing formal documents and delivering presentations
- Reliability when working without close supervision
- Willingness to learn and undertake further study
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.