Our client is looking for a Business Support Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Are you a strategic thinker with a knack for business support and a passion for data analysis? Are you looking to shape the future of an agile, connected, and high-performing workplace?
We are seeking a dynamic Business Support Manager to lead our support team and elevate our data-driven decision-making processes. The role is accountable for overseeing all aspects of administration, finance, and data analytics for client services. Our client is a prestigious, global asset management company.
This role will involve the delivery of first-class business support, analysing data and generating reports using Power BI. This will help provide valuable insights to support decision-making and drive operational efficiency. Flexibility across the high-performing workplace is essential as you adapt to the evolving needs of the business.
The role is hybrid with the main office in Central London and a second office based near Crawley which may require occasional visits.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly management information client facing reports
- To prepare and support with all invoicing, reconciliation and data analysis as required
- Data / trend analysis and report generation
- Deliver on innovation initiatives and drive automation initiatives
- Assist in budget preparation and P&L analysis
- Create / format to brand client facing short proposals
- Work with the Accounts Payable team to ensure all invoices are paid on time and to resolve any issues there may be in a proactive manner
- Develop relationships with key members of the team, client and management
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Support with Health & Safety on site
- Collate and manage site absence, holiday and overtime records/Payroll
- Book temp staff (as requested), approve timesheets and maintain full records for temp staff
- Project Management and coordination support
- Responsible for ISO9001 compliance and audits
- Work to improve employee experience / retention and engagement on the account
Key skill requirements:
- Proficiency in data analytics, including the ability to gather, analyse, and interpret data to provide valuable insights and support decision-making processes.
- Experience in generating comprehensive reports, such as financial reports, management information reports, and client-facing reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss (P&L) analysis, including analysing financial information, identifying trends, and providing recommendations for improving profitability.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to work with complex financial data and perform accurate calculations.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other relevant tools for data analysis and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint so able to format to brand reports and documentation as required.
- Experienced in Power BI and MS Teams with ability to create workflows and automation.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to present data and financial information clearly and concisely in both verbal and written formats.
- Understanding of financial metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess business performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Experience in budget preparation and monitoring, ensuring adherence to financial targets and objectives.
There is an excellent benefits package.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - London/Crawley