Our client, a global communications organisation, is currently recruiting an Account Manager for their office based in Wymondham, Norfolk. This is a permanent full-time office-based role with travel.
Purpose of role:
The purpose of the Account Manager role is to support the Client Account Director and Client Relationship Director to implement plans and stratagems to deliver deep and wide concurrent multiclient engagement to protect and renew existing contracts, pursue New from New Business and identify and deliver long term sustainable growth and efficiencies into the business.
- Managing direct reports to deliver excellent levels of service and a growth agenda.
- Monitoring and managing budgets and growth targets and proactively taking steps to resolve any Issues.
- Production of high-quality informative management information reporting for regular provision.
- Provide appropriate high-level data and analysis of monthly management reports.
- Support month-end billing and the monthly MI pack meeting presentation
- Represent the business functions and present at client and internal meetings.
- Monitor delivery of services across multiple technical and operational platforms to ensure they are meeting contracted service level agreements and exceeding customer expectations.
- Build & maintain positive and effective working relationships with delivery and support functions at various levels across Technology and Operations.
- Co-ordinate across multiple delivery and support teams and locations to support and facilitate daily service management and assurance activities.
The Account Manager should be self-motivated, task-oriented, client-focused, highly organised team player and people leader with excellent customer service and people skills, keen attention to detail and a proven ability to build effective working relationships.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a client support / customer service or first line support role.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to tight deadlines, excellent organisational and workload management skills.
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills at a very high level.
- Experience of data analysis – inspecting, transforming and modelling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions and supporting decision-making.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- High standard of numeracy and both written and verbal communication
- SLA Management & Continuous Improvement experience.
- Incident & Problem Management experience and knowledge of best practice in these disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of business systems and process and how they enhance business efficiency
- Confident communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status