Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team of customer-focused solutions providers.
As an Account Executive for assisting new and existing customers with requests, acting as a single point of contact from initial enquiry through to order completion. You will build strong customer relationships by providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile to ensure a great customer experience.
This is a permanent contract based at the Templeborough site in Rotherham, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Communicating with customers ensuring that exemplary customer service is always delivered.
- Coordinating internal departments to deliver projects on time and to customers’ expectations.
- Managing customer budget and timeline expectations regarding projects.
- Being the first point of contact for any customers that require support with our online ordering platform.
- Maintaining the customer database to ensure accurate information and exemplary support.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
To be successful as an Account Executive, you will need to be able to demonstrate you are: –
- Experienced working in a customer service or sales-based role, ideally within the Print Industry, however, this is not essential.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A problem solver that naturally looks for solutions for customers.
- Confident in using your initiative to prioritise and organise your work.
- A great communicator.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£23,000 - 27,000