Our client, a financial asset management firm based in London is looking for an experienced Video Editor to join their expanding creative services team.
As the Video Editor your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Create video edits across a range of formats using Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro
- Ensure video outputs are consistent and accurate and follow brand guidelines specified with a high attention to detail and pushing the brand boundaries where applicable.
Must have skills:
- Indepth editing skills using Creative Cloud and Premier Pro
- Be highly organised, motivated with a keen sense of responsibility
- Demonstrable leadership of projects, must have a sense of ownership
- Be calm and confident in your communications with the client with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a showreel of work that you have directly worked on
- Absolutely must be able to commute at least two days a week into the London or Horsham office
This is a permanent role working 2 days a week either in London or Horsham and the rest from home.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£55,000 - 65,000
Location: London or Horsham (Remote)