We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Officer to join the Training team for a fast-paced communications company based in Sunderland.
Our client, a large customer communications company, is looking for a Training Officer to join their team in their Sunderland office.
This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of extension. We are looking for a candidate available immediately or working a short notice period.
- Conduct inductions for new employees
- Create and update training material.
- Deliver classroom training sessions.
- Provide 1-2-1 support in relation to feedback, training requirements and needs.
- Competently take part in internal calls, including change requests and new client project calls
- Understand client processes and requirements to be able to design, amend, deliver, and give feedback on client specific training.
- Maintain databases and training records.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to confirm accuracy of training material and processes.
- Liaise with third party organisations where appropriate.
- Experience of coaching or training of large groups
- Responsive to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Competent in Microsoft packages/Photoshop/ Video Edit
Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.