Our client, a leading communications company is looking for a Technology Service Delivery Executive/Junior Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Technology Service Delivery Executive, you will support the delivery of high-quality technology-led services into the business sectors via the monitoring of Service Management best practice processes & standards.
- Support the Director and Service Manager with recording and analysis of SLA’s, KPI’s and performance metrics to review service performance and support the management of a continual Service Improvement Plan.
- Support the Service Management function as one of the focal points for IT Service Delivery escalations and Incident Management across all IT services.
- Actively promote and maintain ITIL best practice processes and standards, including but not limited to, Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Support alignment of Technology resources to projects according to business priorities and demands.
- Develop and maintain TSDM documentation, reports, and dashboards.
- Management and development of Technology Service Delivery SharePoint site
- Must have a strong background in Service Management, driving results from virtual teams, third parties and internal support teams.
- Hands-on experience of implementing and driving service quality improvements across an organisation.
- 3 years+ of Service Management experience within in an IT environment, or equivalent experience within an IT-based role.
- Knowledge of service support and delivery disciplines as defined under ITIL.
- Experience in customer service and strong customer relationship management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Advanced level of communication, presentation and analytical reporting skills.
This role will be offered on a hybrid basis, where you will be required to work in one of the UK offices 2-3 days per week (London, Essex, Sunderland, Leicester or Bristol), so you must be located near to one of these offices to be considered.
This role will offer a service delivery responsibility across multiple locations/business sectors and will require regular travel, including overnight stays, to multiple locations and additional hours of work as necessary, therefore a full driving license is required.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£35,000 to £45,000
Location: Hybrid - London, Dagenham, Sunderland, Leicester, or Bristol