Our client, a large communications company, is looking to recruit a Technology Project Services Manager to join their growing team.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery and maintenance of high-quality technology led services into my client’s Business sectors by actively leading and implementing Service Management best practice processes & standards across my client’s internal IT and third-party provider. The Technology Project Services Manager will support the Director in establishing KPI’s and metrics for ongoing measurement and review of service performance and management of a Continual Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) with their Technology Third-Party and internal teams to ensure the success of delivery of our BAU and project portfolios.
- Alignment of Technology resource to projects/BAU according to business priorities and demands
- Third Party Relationship Management: To manage business relationships and vendor relationships, promoting positive and collaborative working to ensure workloads, demands, prioritisation and resource alignment across Technology is achieved.
- Managing business/senior stakeholder expectations based on demand prioritisation
- Co-ordinating workloads and priorities coming into the Technology Service Delivery teams (BAU/projects/third-party resource) across all workstreams
- View of future workloads/strategic roadmap for each Business sector
- To assist the Director of Technology Service Delivery in identifying and agreeing the business IT strategy & Operating Model
- To establish IT Service Management processes and toolsets and govern their implementation and utilisation.
- Able to display Project Management capabilities and skills in the planning and management of the initial Transition before full-Service commencement.
- To implement and continually improve Service Management best practice in accordance with IT Polices and Standards
- To take the lead, drive and direct virtual teams in relation to key service management processes such as problem management, transition management and incident management
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ Service Management experience in an IT environment
- Project Management experience – Prince 2 desirable
- Knowledge of service support and delivery disciplines as defined under ITIL
- You must have a strong background in Service Management/Delivery, Project Management and IT Operational & Supplier Management
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - Dagenham or Bristol