Our client, a leading provider of business services and workplace solutions are currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to be based at their office in Ashton-under-Lyne. This is a permanent full-time role, fully office based.
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their growing team.
- Lead multiple IT projects from initiation to completion.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, ensuring alignment with business goals and requirements.
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets, scope, resources, and schedules.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Provide day-to-day management of projects by leading the planning and implementation of projects during the project lifecycle.
- Schedule and lead project meetings from start up to completion, including Exec level Steer Co’s where required.
- Lead daily stand-ups with internal Project Delivery and offshore development teams.
- Prepare and deliver regular and up-to-date project updates and status reports to business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Define and Manage testing requirements and/or activities, ensuring that all projects are fully tested, signed off and fit for purpose.
- Proven delivery of ERP, supply chain/logistics projects
- Proven delivery of technical and I.T projects
- Comprehensive and demonstrated understanding and experience of managing projects through Software Development life cycle (Inception, business case, requirements, development, testing, implementation, post implementation/warranty and Change Management)
- Experience working on complex Business Change/Improvement, Strategic, BAU and I.T service transition projects.
- Understanding and experience of working on projects using different Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps CI/CD.)
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.