Our client, a crypto native hedge fund, is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join their growing team in the Cayman Islands.
The founder is an incredibly successful trader who has made triple digit returns for multiple years and is now looking for an experienced software engineer to join the expanding team.
- Develop solutions that enable our internal investment professionals to research, monitor,
and trade in real-time on internal/external information. This includes gathering
requirements, prototyping solutions, and delivering final products that optimize users
workflows and interactions across the investment process
- Interact closely with Traders and Researchers to understand the business needs and
design effective solutions
- Visualise financial data in a way that will allow investment professionals to discover new
insights, improve research processes, and decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience from a top
- Passion for working with users and developing solutions that deliver amazing user
- Strong knowledge with server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP, C# and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB & Oracle.
- Good knowledge of AWS main products and ability to deploy applications on the cloud
- Strong communicator
- Excellent bonus structure
- Tax friendly environment
- Greenfield opportunity
- Relocation allowance
- Modern office
- On-site gym
- Complimentary snacks
- Sunshine year round
Please profile a link to your LinkedIn profile upon application.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply ASAP.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Cayman Islands