Our client are looking for a Sales and Customer Support Graduate to join their team in the Madrid area, Spain.
Are you passionate to start your international career focusing on a diverse variety of high technology car products?
This Graduate Program provides you a unique opportunity of 12 months development in our client’s specialty markets with excellent career opportunities afterwards.
The learning journey is offering you local and global business assignments, functional trainings, product know-how related to Ports vehicles, as well as professional networking within our international organization.
The role will report to the Spanish CST Sales Manager and functionally to Head of Port Operations. The goal of the position is to bring support to the different areas of the Port Business Field. You need to be
open to travel up to 50% within the appointed region to trade shows and clients.
- Complete project assignments based on rotations and ensure high quality and on-time delivery.
- Support on operational processes: Digital solutions management. Orders, On-site set up’s, reporting data
- Support on after sales: Collect information for the complaint from customers and documented into SAP and communication with Headquarters.
- Support with the management of Fleets Ports Clients: Product, pricing, field tests, etc
- Detect opportunities and new potential businesses by analysing market developments and trends.
- Conduct Customer Assessments by consolidation and analysis of relevant customer business (volume, brand, segment, inch, wholesale vs retail).
- Fluent English language
- Education background technical and administration business. University degree
- High Excel and PBI Abilities
- Sales understanding of diverse market requirements
- Financial understanding (business plan, financial KPIs)
- Good disposition to collect data on customer facilities
- Team worker
- Relationship building with customers and team
- Profound background in marketing
- Interested in Ports
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
€35,000 plus 20% variable
Location: Madrid Area, Spain