Our client, a leading communications company, are looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join their growing team in Sunderland.
Are you a seasoned professional with a keen eye for risk management and compliance excellence?
We’re seeking an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join our growing team at our BPO site in Sunderland.
We specialise in digital transformation services, helping clients transition from traditional paper-based processes to cutting-edge digital solutions. The Risk and Compliance manager plays a pivotal role within this by organising and managing a number of key areas. These include corporate governance, risk management, compliance, assurance, operational control, analysis, results, and output. Knowledge of key standards; ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO22301 are highly desirable too!
This is a contract role for up to 6 months initially but there is the opportunity for the role to go permanent. We are looking for an immediate starter.
- Act as a key point of contact providing expert advice for the approach to governance, risk and compliance.
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of an effective system of corporate governance
- Play a key role in embedding a culture of Risk, Compliance and Quality across the business.
- Support, review and develop our Quality Framework
- Lead and coordinate all activities relating to risk management, raising awareness and help further develop the risk culture.
- Coordinate compliance and assurance activities to ensure that the policy, processes, and regulatory expectations are adhered to.
- Produce trend/analysis reports and proactively implement methods to address emerging risks.
- Produce and/or review non-conformance client reports.
- Prepare reports and present Management Information (MI) to the leadership team relating to governance, risk and compliance, in a clear and concise manner.
- Risk Identification, logging, and monitoring for new and existing clients
- Policy development and recording while following version control best practice.
- Participant in Change Approval process with requirement to review changes and impact assess.
- Manage and provide leadership to your area to ensure delivery of a high-quality service.
- Daily oversight of the daily team activities.
- Staff training and coaching on incident management.
- In addition to these duties, employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication standards with stakeholders and clients at all levels
- Ability to assess inherent risks and apply effective mitigation techniques across a broad range of processes.
- Experience of RCSA’s and control/quality framework implementation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Produce analysis, interpret analysis, suggest and/or implement changes to proactively manage potential issues.
- The ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and report writing skills.
- Good evaluation skills combined with a logical approach.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including SharePoint.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, and proactive
- Knowledge of principles of Financial Services management
- Incident Management experience
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK and within a 20 mile commutable distance to the site location.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£42,000 - £45,000