Our client, a leading communications company, is looking for a Risk and Compliance Coordinator to join their busy team in Sunderland on a full-time basis.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is energised, self-motivated and engaging to join our client’s busy risk and compliance team based in Sunderland. This is a fully office-based role.
This role is an important and vital role within the organisation with responsibility for managing a broad range of disciplines including; risk management, compliance, assurance, operational control, analysis, results and output.
- Support the Risk and Compliance Manager in providing expert advice for the organisation’s approach to governance, risk and compliance
- Actively contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of an effective system of corporate governance
- Play a key role in embedding a culture of Risk and Compliance across the business
- Support, review and develop our Risk Framework
- Support and coordinate all activities relating to risk management, raising awareness and help further develop the organisations risk culture.
- Coordinate compliance activities to ensure that the organisation adheres to policy, processes, and regulatory expectation
- Produce trend/analysis reports and proactively implement methods to address emerging risks
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication standards with stakeholders and clients at all levels
- Ability to assess inherent risks and apply effective mitigation techniques across a broad range of processes
- Experience of RCSA’s and control framework implementation.
- Produce analysis, interpret analysis, suggest and/or implement changes to proactively manage potential issues
- The ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and report writing skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Nicola
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Salary – Up to £30,000
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.