Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team in Sunderland.
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation committed to revolutionising the way our clients do business. They specialise in digital transformation services, helping clients transition from traditional paper-based processes to cutting-edge digital solutions.
They are recruiting for a Quality Manager to drive an ‘in process quality checking’ culture that strive for right first-time quality. To be the champion of driving internal and external quality of service across the site for our clients and instilling a quality champion ethos in finding errors and rectifying them before they have any further impact and driving improvements.
- Manage from start to finish the RCSA process and provides insight to the operational team our biggest opportunity and support on how to get them.
- Transform the culture to be obsessive about quality checking and understand the value of finding and fixing errors.
- To be the primary champion of Quality on at the Sunderland site
- Initially to drive through a minimum number of checks needed per department, per client but the to inspire to site team to expand those checks so that client impact becomes a thing of the past.
- To make quality checking easily accessible and easily digitised as part of a campaign that breaks down mental and physical barriers.
- Understand the vitality of effective dashboards and ensure any analysis is insightful and produces good quality actions.
- To develop the metrics of what good looks like in error capture. To draw the line between how high the quality has to perform at to convert into great customer service.
- Become the subject matter expert and focal point of the customer. Use all engagement opportunities to draw out the benefits of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Help the operation desk out quality & compliance risk.
- Develop and then update high level quality measures that teams of all levels can measure that have a direct correlation to brilliant customer satisfaction.
- In addition to these duties, employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required
- Quality Management / Control experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop quality systems and processes.
- Brilliant analytical skillset, ability to convert quality measurements, find high impacting causes then drive effective fix activity.
- Brilliant stakeholder relationship management skills at all level.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK and within a commutable distance to the site location
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.