Our client, a growing company and successful company with an aim to help businesses eliminate carbon emissions is recruiting an exciting new role of a Solar Project Coordinator.
As the Solar Project Coordinator, you will enjoy taking ownership of the project management of a business line that brings carbon & energy savings to new and existing clients. This will involve liaison with clients, installers and suppliers to ensure the company delivers smooth installations and great customer service from pre-install to the after sales stage.
In addition to the project aspect of the role, you will be supporting the General Manager with all office-based operations.
- Creation and delivery of project documentation including customer facing and site documents
- Support to the Operations team which flows from the design department to the installation engineers
- Management of the work diary
- Paperwork preparation for site installations
- Report preparation
- Manage the reception – usually accepting deliveries and greeting clients attending meetings
- Manage the telephone – being the first port of call for enquiries and either answering their queries or directing them to the relevant person
- Create and update records within the company CRM – keeping our project information up to date
- Drafting client proposals
- Assisting management team with diary management, appointments and travel requirements
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff
- Ensure the smooth running of all office systems, utilities and services – ordering supplies when necessary
- You will thrive in a busy work environment, enjoy working collaboratively and a pro at multi-tasking. In return you can expect a dog-friendly, doughnut-loving team who are seeking out their next table tennis champion to join the fold (don’t worry too much about your skills in this area!!).
- Experience working in a similar administrative role within the solar/renewables industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of HubSpot CRM is desirable
- Working knowledge of Xero is desirable
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with me!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£22,000 - 30,000