We're looking for an Engineer to join a busy production environment in Tewkesbury on a full-time basis.
Responsible for identifying and fixing faults on mailing machines and associated equipment. To assist production in gaining best throughput speeds whilst reducing remake waste to continually improve efficiencies through production.
- Report any Health and Safety matters immediately to Management and follow SSOW
- To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and its associated policies.
- Effect repairs to mailing machines and associated equipment where necessary, such as mechanical/electrical fault repairs
- Maintain, support and service any piece of production associated equipment, Cutters, Strapping machines, ECT
- Liaise with Production Management Teams on machine performance, problems and improvements.
- Provide ideas and feedback to the Production Management teams on machine problems
- Maintain proper administration of parts usage
Skills / Experience
- Print/Mail industry experience
- Previous mechanical and or electrical experience
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Good diagnostics skills
- Ability to follow electrical diagrams
- Can work as part of a team
- Proactive in offering improvements to current processes
- Ability to do board level repair preferred but not essential
Please note that the salary on offer includes shift allowance.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.