Our client, a global Investment Management firm is looking for a Presentations Executive to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Presentations Executive, you will be working with a large marketing team to help deliver effective, on brand and compliant presentations.
- Maintain and support the slide library, making sure all presentations are compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Create standard and bespoke presentations that adhere to the brand guidelines and templates
- Oversee the update and maintenance of company organisational charts and biographies within centralised team slide packs
- Provide support on key marketing projects and processes as opportunities arise
- Proficient in PowerPoint, InDesign, Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a similar Presentations role within an investment management, or financial services business
- Experience in formulating compelling presentation content relating to asset management capabilities, products or perspectives
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, particularly to the accuracy of content
- Ability to translate key messages into persuasive slide formats
- Comfortable working to multiple deadlines
- Experience using Seismic for presentations an advantage
- Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a highly collaborative passionate team where you can bring your own ideas to presentations and marketing content. You will be working on a hybrid basis – 3 days in the London office and 2 from home.
If you have a portfolio, please send this with your application.
Due to the high volume of responses, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London, Hybrid