Our client, a global investment management firm, is looking to recruit a Presentation Executive to work with the Investor Relations team to support all report production for the firm
This is the first time this firm has had an in-house specialist to support the reporting cycle so we are looking for an experienced hire to support them with the monthly and quarterly report production.
The team work very closely and successfully collaborate by being in the office four days a week and one day from home.
- Experienced user of InDesign; expert user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to efficiently set up InDesign and Word templates
- Coordinate with off shore typesetters as and when needed for extra support
- Coordinate with internal teams to process content edits
- Able to work across multiple teams and communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Creative thinking – able to articulate key messages through the presentations
- Able to spot mistakes effectively, you pride yourself on your high attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to hard deadlines.
This is a permanent role working directly for an Investment Management firm. They work 4 days a week in the office in the West End of London so please only apply if you are able to commute as this is non-negotiable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - London