Are you looking for a life-changing working opportunity within one the leading investment firms in the world?
Devonshire is collaborating with a global investment company, a private equity fund present on the market for more than 30 years. With a worldwide presence and influence, the company has acquired an important reputation in the financial market and has under management over €bln 50 assets.
As part of their developing activity, they are seeking to staff their London office by hiring a Global Payroll Specialist.
Global Payroll Specialist, your tasks:
- Process monthly global payrolls for employees based in the UK, Luxembourg, Bermuda, Hong Kong, Shanghai, etc. (including annual discretionary bonus payroll)
- Calculate various payroll computations including overtime, hourly, vacation balances, prorated pay, retro pay, taxable benefits, etc.
- Complete global year-end tax processes and amendments
- Process changes in our Workday HRIS system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes.
- Calculate final payroll liabilities for accounting and download data for general ledger.
- Record payrolls into the general ledger
- Prepare and book monthly bonus accrual into the general ledger.
- Process post-payroll benefit funding reports and audits
- Work with local and international tax agencies to ensure filing compliance, respond to notices and maintain good account standing.
- Institute, follow and audit tight process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors.
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage unemployment claims and wage garnishments via third party.
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labour statistic filings.
- Act as a main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all global offices
- Perform other finance and payroll related projects and duties as assigned.
Global Payroll Specialist, your profile:
- 5+ years of global payroll experience
- Any related payroll certification is an asset.
- Willingness to change and continuous process improvement.
- A solid understanding of payroll processes and state, local and international laws pertaining to payroll administration.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and organize work.
Global Payroll Specialist, the offer:
- Competitive salary package based on your experience.
- Performance based bonuses, as well as other advantages such as pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.
- Chance to join an international company known worldwide.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses, we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London - Hybrid