Our client, an award-winning global communications business is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join a fantastic, collaborative and fun team!
As the Payroll Administrator, you will report to Payroll officer and support all aspects of the Payroll function supporting a for circa 3,500 employees across multiple sites…and growing!!
- Maintain Shared Payroll inbox and adhering to response time SLAs
- Collate and enter information for all Weekly and Monthly payrolls
- Manage internal communications relating to Payroll timelines and processes
- Support with the development of processes to drive efficiency of Payroll function
- Enter new employees and leavers details, changes, deductions
- Calculate and process SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP in line with current legislation
- Process ad-hoc duties including filing, letter writing, 3rd party payments i.e. court orders
- Manual calculation of off-cycle payments to employees
- Monthly pension administration
- Payroll reporting
Key skills required:
- Previous Payroll support experience
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- A Proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to plan and initiate process change
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- System Experience: Excel
This role is based in Dagenham, Essex and you are required to be on site 2 days per week.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£24,000 - 27,000
Location: Dagenham / Hybrid