Our client, a leading provider of business services and workplace solutions, is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join their Ashton-under-Lyne office on a permanent basis.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will focus on the strategy, implementation and operational efficiency of the company’s marketing output.
You will work closely with the Category Management, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Brand Marketing, Communications, and Sales teams demonstrating your experience in improving marketing and sales efficiency, setting up and leading Mar-tech developments, lead scoring, driving online sales and being a point of best practice for the business.
In addition, you will improve the lead management processes, marketing data, CRM, marketing automation and software tools, tracking performance, and reporting to the Senior team. You will also be responsible for driving the growth of products across the D2C website and marketplace.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience with B2B digital marketing, with a focus on demand generation and marketing automation.
- Proven experience in e-commerce and marketplace management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing best practices in email automation, content integration, lead nurturing and web content management systems.
- Expertise in implementing and maintaining CRM systems strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and analyse program effectiveness and ROI are essential.
- You will be experienced in creating reports/dashboards/sales pipelines and will have excellent communication skills.
- Power BI skills would be advantageous.
- You will have experience working in an agile environment and have accelerated scalability, predictability and efficiency of marketing operations. A passion for data, metrics and reporting is a must.
This is a permanent – office-based role working Monday-Friday in the Ashton-under-Lyne office.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
£55,000 - 57,000
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester