As Marketing Communications Manager for a rapidly growing Workplace Solutions business, you will lead and deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns that reach new audiences and make a difference.
This is a diverse role, where you’ll work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager and Group Marketing Director to lead their marketing plans and internal communications strategy as well as manage a Product Marketing Executive.
- Develop content and engagement strategies across both external and internal audiences to include all channels from video and social media, to blog posts and white papers
- Create and deliver PR strategies, campaigns and tactics to raise the profile of brands
- Own key vendor relationships and work with the Product Marketing Executive to create a product marketing strategy to protect and grow the marketing income.
- Work with the marketing team to use the marketing tech stack to develop and deliver end-to-end campaigns and initiatives, including email marketing, social media, CRM, email automation and bespoke landing pages
- Track and measure the effectiveness of various campaigns
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a marketing communications role leading and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for different audiences – B2B Experience.
- Experience of delivering PR strategies, campaigns and tactics to raise the profile of an organisation
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating social media campaigns, managing content creation and websites
- Experience in managing and growing relationships with external suppliers
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jo Cameron
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
£35,000 to £43,000