An exciting Operations/Document Services Management opportunity has just come up working for a communications company but directly with their client, a global Law firm.
This role will be based in Ashton-under-Lyne, just outside of Manchester and we can discuss a relocation package with the successful candidate.
This exciting new venture will be based in the newly created ‘nerve centre’ for Document Production
- Provide guidance and empathetic leadership through a period of change, this is the most important aspect of the role. We are really looking for proven leadership in this role.
- Establish a close working relationship with the client and become the ambassador by building a trusted alliance with the stakeholders using the service.
- By working so closely, you will identify and develop new opportunities with the client to evolve the existing service.
What you bring:
- A proven track record of operational/people management ideally within a corporate services/legal services provider, if you have service management experience of an off shore team, then this will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, sometimes to influence and drive change.
- Clear and effective communication style.
- The ability to manage stressful customer situations with a confident and composed manner.
- Your adaptability and ability to respond well to changing priorities and direction.
- A committed team player, no job should be ‘beneath’ you, if your teams can do it, so can you!
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply ASAP.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester