Our client is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their growing team.
If you’re an experienced Key Account Manager looking for your next “forever role” this Workplace Solutions business are looking for you! The primary focus of the role will be to maintain and develop my client’s accounts and prospects that sit within the Public Sector space.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- The KAM will be responsible for a group of customers and prospects within the Public Sector, ranging in value from £50k pa upward.
- To achieve the Sales and GP target for your area by selling all Services and Solutions OT Group provides.
- Promotion of all Public Sector frameworks which the Group are part of.
- Achieving your Sales and GP growth and new business target, along with other set objectives
The Successful Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- A service driven mentality
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently as well as be a team player
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines effectively
- Due to the nature of the role where, from time-to-time, you will be required to visit key clients, it is essential you hold a valid and full clean driving license.
*Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status*
This is a remote role mainly based in the South-East but some travel to the North required.
Location: Remote - Mainly based in the South-East but some travel to the North required.