Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your HR capability?
This could be a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the planning, development, implementation and administration of the HR function and to support the management team of this Global award winning Communications business.
You would be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the HRIS system with personnel records
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Ad-hoc group projects
- Payroll queries
- Provide general HR guidance to Managers and Directors
Required skills and expertise:
- Experience of working in a busy HR function
- Previous payroll experience
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strength of character to manage upwards
- Desire to seek continuous improvements and make suggestions accordingly
This role will be based on site 5 days a week ideally, however, there could be flexibility for one day a week working from home.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire