Our client, a global communications company, are looking for a budding General Assistant to join their team as an apprentice based at their site in Rotherham.
As an Apprentice General Assistant you will be working in a new created role to support out General
Assistant to ensure that the site is kept clean and tidy whilst adhering to Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Support members to maintain a clean and tidy work areas both internally and externally.
• Support team members to maintain a safe environment by maintaining buildings, gardens, and fixtures
• Maintain the refuse and recycling procedures across the sites.
• Process pallets ensuring any damaged product is removed.
• Carry out decorating, joinery, equipment repairs and other infrastructure/facility management type work.
• Take gas and electric meter readings at the Templeborough site on the last working day of each month
and report to the Planning & Site Support Services Coordinator.
• Assist with the fire system tests on a weekly basis and with other ad-hoc SEQ work if time allows.
To be successful as an Apprentice General Assistant, you will need to be able to demonstrate you have:
• Proven experience working as part of a team.
• You are able to use your initiative and look for solutions.
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm
This is a permanent contract based at our Templeborough site in Rotherham, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
£ – Minimum wage (Varies dependent on age)
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.