Our client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Ashton-Upon-Lyne on a permanent basis.
Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner looking for a new challenge? Do you want a role that excites you, and allows you to have impact and make a difference within the business? If you answered yes, you need to read on….
As Finance Business Partner sitting within the wider Commercial Finance team, you will focus on using analytical business insights to transform, inform and direct the business to achieve their corporate goals and enhance values.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Production of monthly profitability reports including detailed variance analysis of Monthly results to Forecast, Budget and Prior year.
- Identify, understand and test any issues with data sources and processing through reporting models, reviewing the report outputs for any anomalies and resolve
- Review methodology and development of the reports ensuring any changes to company processes are reflected in the model.
- Drive and support accurate budgets and regular forecasting
- Engagement with key stakeholders for data sources, cost calculation methodology and help focus activity and identify potential cost savings and value for money, making recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Provide Cost to Serve scenario analysis for new and existing business tenders
- Provide challenge and support to Account Managers raising awareness and understanding of how their customers behaviours impact profitability
- Attend regular account review meetings and workshops with Sales teams to identify and measure revenue, margin and operational cost improvement actions
- Produce KPI trend analysis by Region, Team, Rep and Customer
- Experience in Power BI or another analytical tool and advanced Excel
- Commercial acumen, understanding of a customer experience from order process, shipping, fulfilment to invoicing.
- Experience within a retail or logistics environment would be hugely beneficial.
- Ability to translate data into relevant information tailored to the audience
- Microsoft Dynamics/365 experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or reach out to Jo!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted
£45,000 to £55,000