Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner looking for a new challenge? Do you want a role that excites you, and allows you to have an impact and make a difference within the business? If you answered yes, you need to read on…
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be expected to undertake a wide variety of projects driven by two key stakeholder groups in the business providing them with regular reporting and financial information and acting as a liaison for finance queries.
The role provides an ambitious and proactive candidate with significant exposure to senior members of the Group including the CEO and departmental heads.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Working closely with the CEO to provide financial commercial analysis and insight support to site MD and the wider leadership team (performance analysis, influencing decision making, and interpreting data)
- Pro-active analysis of data and development of hypotheses and recommendations to improve the business.
- Monthly financial contribution for Board meetings and management reports;
- Reviewing of working capital with a focus on unbilled revenue
- Ability to work across time-zones and cultures (business units are located in the UK, US, Poland and Bulgaria)
- Fully qualified in a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with at least 5 years post qualified experience
- A proactive attitude and approach to work
- Personal innovation and passion.
- Evidence driving change and operational/process improvements
- A keen attention to detail
- Data-led approach to solving complex problems and driving insight
- Proven experience working in a fast-moving environment
- Confident in producing ad-hoc reports and manipulating data using Excel or Power BI;
This is a Permanent role, based in Dagenham – 3/4 days per week 1/2 days home-based.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£65,000 - 75,000
Location: Dagenham, Essex (Hybrid)