As Marketing Communications Manager for a rapidly growing Workplace Solutions business, you will lead and deliver effective communication and marketing campaigns that reach new audiences and make a difference.
As Digital Marketing Manager for this global Communications Business you will manage the companies’ digital platforms, create, and execute digital campaigns and measure key performance metrics across all channels to drive continuous improvement. The role reports into the Head of Marketing and has line manager responsibility for the Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Responsible for the companies’ websites, including CMS activities such as page creation/layout, website maintenance, on-page SEO and driving user experience updates
- Creating and implementing paid search campaigns and digital marketing activities
- Manage SEO strategy for the business, delivering extensive keyword analysis and optimisation strategies
- Manage and maintain the marketing CRM platform and procedures, ensuring smooth integration with the sales CRM and companies’ digital channels
- Develop the companies’ digital channels to deliver an effective funnel approach.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and implement
- Have a solid understanding of key channel KPIs and be able to use these to benchmark progress, making recommendations for constant improvement
- Support marketing, brand and communications activities lead by colleagues within the marketing team, by providing direction, guidance and resource on strategic campaigns, key business projects and tactical activities
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of managing websites and digital channels
- In-depth understanding and experience of website CMS systems (Drupal, Acquia or similar)
- Experience in Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM or similar CRM platforms
- Confident in managing marketing automation and prospect nurturing activity
- An experienced operator of SEO and keyword marketing
- Well versed in digital marketing and digital advertising activities including paid search
- Good understanding of Google analytics
- Previous line management experience
For more information and a discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jo Cameron
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive; only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.