Calling all Digital Marketeers..... This leading provider of business services and workplace solutions needs you!
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the company website, ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimising web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
You will work closely with designers and digital teams to produce websites, landing pages, banners, and email marketing. You will be the key point of contact for the websites and responsible for their day-to-day management.
As well as that, you will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including content creation, email build, market research, reporting and calendar planning and support with the day-to-day running of the online sales channels, SEO, PPC, Google Ads and content management.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and previous experience with WordPress CMS; experience with Elementor is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in developing high-impact email campaigns across multiple sectors.
- Good technical skills in HTML and CSS to optimize responsive templates, including interactive elements with suitable fallbacks.
- Proven SEO, PPC, Google Ads and content management experience.
This is a Permanent role based in Ashton-under-Lyne, where you will be office-based 5 days a week.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£35,000 - 37,000
Location: Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester