Our client, a leading company in the sports sector, are looking for a CRM Specialist to join their team in Madrid.
Devonshire has partnered with a leading company in the sports sector, experiencing continuous growth in Spain and across Europe. The company’s goal is to create a more active and happier society through personalised health programs.
Job Role & Responsibilites:
The CRM Specialist will play a key role in implementing the CRM strategy, leading marketing automation operations, and overseeing HubSpot management.
- Leading the implementation of the CRM strategy
- Managing marketing automation operations
- Configuring, launching, and managing HubSpot
- Overseeing In App campaigns
- Constantly managing, reviewing, and optimizing the CRM strategy
- Measuring and monitoring KPIs for campaign optimization
- Analyzing customer base through in-depth analytics for business insights
- Generating key information for loyalty program development through proposed actions and campaigns
- Configuring and managing HubSpot solutions (automations, performance marketing, cross-selling, and loyalty campaigns)
- Building a control dashboard for customer acquisition and loyalty results
- Implementing activation campaigns for app usage
- Degree in ADE, Journalism, Marketing, or Advertising
- Minimum 5 years of CRM experience and 3 years with HubSpot
- Experience in customer base segmentation and A/B testing
- Proficient in Excel
- Valuable experience in digital performance marketing • Valuable experience in team management • Valuable proficiency in English and/or Italian (B2-C1)
Permanent contract with full-time hours, including Friday afternoons off and August with reduced hours
- Social benefits: training plans, language programs, hybrid work model
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Madrid, Spain