Our client, a global award winning digital communications company, are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on an 8 month FTC.
Our client are seeking a Credit Controller who takes pride in clearing their ledger, taking ownership and pro-actively seeking solutions to create a win/win situation.
- Debt Collection – Chasing payment of AR balances
- Log all communication in the accounting system
- Disputes Management – Raise queries/disputes to sale/client services contacts and monitor
- Liaise with Operation/Sales Managers on all matters in relation to Credit & Collections.
- Ensure the issue of copy invoices and appropriate invoice backup where appropriate
- Account Reconciliations – both internal and external.
- Supply prompt and accurate advice and instructions on allocations.
- Process a limited number of journals, and allocations where remits not obtained by date of receipt of funds.
- Various reporting as required.
- At least 2-4 years Credit Control experience
- Working within a large, preferably Global business
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN 8 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Hybrid - Dagenham or Huntingdon