Our client, an award-winning technology provider, are recruiting for a Core Java Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Our client is an award-winning technology provider of front-office foreign exchange technology. Their innovative and high-performing trading solutions enable billions of dollars in daily transactions. Our client’s customers include global banks, brokers and investment firms.
The Core Java Developer will play an integral role in the growth, maintenance and support of real-time foreign exchange trading applications. Responsibilities will include the implementation of new features to match specifications, implementation of unit tests, issue troubleshooting and resolution, and identifying performance bottlenecks.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Exceptional core Java skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, ideally from an accredited university
- Experience working on trading technology which may include the implementation of venue FIX protocol adapters, automated trading & smart order routing algorithms.
New York – Work from home
London – Work from home until office reopens
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Commensurate with skills and experience