Our client, a global leader in the healthy eating market, are looking for an Category Manager to join their team in Tarragon, Spain.
Devonshire is working with a world leader in the global healthy eating market. They are a true ambassador of the Mediterranean Lifestyle in the world, remaining faithful to its origins, the land and a deep-rooted family tradition.
They are looking for a Category Manager who has a passion for food and the FMCG market in Spain and across Europe.
- Market data analysis and market research of the assigned categories.
- Develop marketing strategies for the growth of the assigned category in the target markets.
- Develop and prepare qualitative and quantitative analyzes
- Profitability analysis and definition of the optimal assortment for your categories.
- Management and monitoring of the assigned budget.
- KPI tracking to evaluate the performance of assigned categories.
- Coordination with international teams, marketing, sales, finance, logistics and legal advisor.
- Coordination with R&D for development of new products.
- 4 years of experience in similar position
- FMCG experience
- High-advanced level of English
- Experience in market analysis
- Residence in the province of Tarragona
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Tarragona, Spain