Our client is looking for a French Speaking Assistant Underwriter to join their growing team in Dublin on a full time basis.
Are you an Underwriter looking to continue your career development in a leading firm? I have partnered with a proactive insurance brokerage, specialising in custom risk management solutions. They are seeking a French speaking, Assistant Underwriter to join their busy team in Dublin, Ireland.
As an Assistant Underwriter, you will play a vital role in supporting the underwriting process. You will assist underwriters in evaluating insurance applications, reviewing applicant information, conducting research, and preparing reports. Your attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively will contribute to the success of our underwriting team.
- The building of strong professional working relationships with brokers, third party vendors and clients.
- The compliant handling of claims following underwriting guidelines as well as French and CBI regulations.
- Managing a portfolio monitoring payments and renewal claims.
- Keeping up to date with market changes.
- French speaking, native is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of RCD/TRC/RCMO and Dommages Ouvrage.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Bel Air systems.
- Fine attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting and data entry.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to time manage and work well under pressure.
This is a full-time office based position.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, please continue to look through our website for other roles that maybe suitable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
€35,000 to 45,000