Our client is looking for a German Speaking Account Manager to join their growing team in Frankfurt on a full time basis.
We have partnered with a leading growth and consulting company with over 50 years of market presence. They are looking for German speaking Account Managers with a 100% focus on new business development in the DACH market.
Responsible for direct client interaction and relationship management, you will build a new portfolio into key accounts using business intelligence and advisory services.
- Strong background in professional services and consultative sales focusing on new business development.
- Ability to not just meet, but to exceed financial targets and metrics. Always looking for a way to cross sell and up sell to exploit new opportunities and ensure clients are getting the best services.
- Strong CRM skills and sales pipeline management.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a curious mindset that means you are always looking for innovative ways to solve problems, through research and learning.
- Resilient, determined and self-motivated to keep pushing to win new business and manage existing accounts.
- Stay up to date with sector and company changes to see how internal business and service propositions can add value.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Full German working rights.
- Proven experience in a consultancy services or business intelligence subscription sales in a B2B/customer services environment.
- Previous experience in gaining new businesses via telesales or an online sales approach by gathering business information to create a personalised, targeted approach.
- Consultative sales experience with a B2B focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to succeed, to learn and to build a successful portfolio of new business wins.
If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at [email protected]
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, please continue to look through our website for other roles that maybe suitable.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Frankfurt - Germany